Nay is Hay and Today is a Bay Way oKay? woo.
This blog has been neglected for a while so I guess there is much to say. For a start, please give a warm welcome to 'InPulse' for Addiction was cleverly scraped off. Orientation04 - Im guilty of not being a regular contributor to creative. I won't say much about the others as Creative seems to be the only group that is super critiqued on. Enough said. Anyways, I was superduperglad to hear that Jean, Ernest and Randay offered their help. VSC has gained three more seats in the whole committee. -silence- POWER!! hAa:
Ok besides all that, I have been seriously slacking off at home these few days. Due to my loss of handphone, I havent got a chance to input my name into the NYDC schedule. Hence, I am STUCK AT THIS TOASTY HOME. And yes, my little yellow cache that contained gold coins has depleted. So I am realllllyyyy broke. Last time I looked, I had 17cents. And I really need to save up for a new phone. Its either that or I live with my sister's tortured phone for everAndeverAnd...EVAAA!! * thunder * looking at it makes me sick. Im serious. Its all equipped to make a person to a Full-time Ahlian/AhBeng. That means cool ringtones from 'Liquid Dreams' to 'Twinkle Twinkle little star' (IM VERY SERIOUS.) not forgetting cool picture messages that says 'Frenz 4eva!!' ...you get the picture.
sorry people. please somehow inform me about ur handphone number. my SIM card has like 7contacts so far. yes. pls help me for the love of God. thankyouverymuch.
This blog has been neglected for a while so I guess there is much to say. For a start, please give a warm welcome to 'InPulse' for Addiction was cleverly scraped off. Orientation04 - Im guilty of not being a regular contributor to creative. I won't say much about the others as Creative seems to be the only group that is super critiqued on. Enough said. Anyways, I was superduperglad to hear that Jean, Ernest and Randay offered their help. VSC has gained three more seats in the whole committee. -silence- POWER!! hAa:
Ok besides all that, I have been seriously slacking off at home these few days. Due to my loss of handphone, I havent got a chance to input my name into the NYDC schedule. Hence, I am STUCK AT THIS TOASTY HOME. And yes, my little yellow cache that contained gold coins has depleted. So I am realllllyyyy broke. Last time I looked, I had 17cents. And I really need to save up for a new phone. Its either that or I live with my sister's tortured phone for everAndeverAnd...EVAAA!! * thunder * looking at it makes me sick. Im serious. Its all equipped to make a person to a Full-time Ahlian/AhBeng. That means cool ringtones from 'Liquid Dreams' to 'Twinkle Twinkle little star' (IM VERY SERIOUS.) not forgetting cool picture messages that says 'Frenz 4eva!!' ...you get the picture.
sorry people. please somehow inform me about ur handphone number. my SIM card has like 7contacts so far. yes. pls help me for the love of God. thankyouverymuch.


<< Home